Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Comfy Sunday





I love lazy Sundays. Going to brunch, sipping endless cappuccinos, reading a great book or even enjoying the sun while laying on the green grass of our San Franciscan parks are of my favorite activities during my free time.
Dressing up (or down if you wish) in a casual, cozy way will put me in the right, relaxing mood to enjoy the weekend. Leggings, jeans, flats and a comfy sweater are great to be comfortable but still look good - I have to state, I am completely against sweatsuits and PJ's wore in public!
So here is the look I had on: a perfect relaxed and cute look. I paired black leggings, a striped button down shirt, leather flats, a little cardigan, a slouchy bag and obviously my favorite sunnies to enjoy the beautiful weather we have had lately.

Cardigan - Zara
Leggings - Hue
Flats - Tory Burch
Bag - Coach (old), similar here
Sunnies - Tiffany & CO

Thank you so much for reading, I really hope you've enjoyed it! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment