Monday, March 18, 2013

A sassy red dress

Hi everyone! This Monday, I wish you all a great week starting today - I know I am enjoying mine. 
This Saturday, I went to a photo shoot with the very talented Chloe Battesti. The setting was Baker beach here in San Francisco, needless to say it was absolutely beautiful, specially with the great weather we have been having lately.
I were a comfortable but sassy belted red dress, ballet flats, and a jacket (it can get pretty chilly with the wind over there). My make up was quite simply, just a bit of eyeliner and number 23 lipstick by Chanel (my favorite!).
Here are some pictures of my look:





Dress - Rachel Zoe in white here
Jacket - Elie Tahari (old) , similar here
Flats - Tory Burch
Watch - Gucci

Thank you so much for reading, I really hope you've enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. Obrigada Karla! Ele eh lindo mesmo, e a saia com os babadinhos da um super movimento - recomendo pra qq uma!

    ReplyDelete